Description

Check In: 15:00 |Check Out: 10:00
Hours:

Luxury Apartment with stunning ocean views. Walking distance to restaurants, bars and Shops.

This stunning luxury three bedroom three bathroom self catering apartment has a large terrace overlooking the Wagonga Inlet and every bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom. There is a large open planning living room and fully equipped kitchen also with stunning 180 degree views. The apartment complex has its own shared pool. The Narooma Wharf is right in front of the building and there are numerous incredible beaches along the coast. Our favourites are Little Bar Beach, Carters Beach and a little drive away is 1080 beach at Mystery Bay which is a locals hang out. The apartment is walking distance to restaurants bars and shops. Take a boat trip out to Montague Island and swim with the seals or take one of our day tours including Aboriginal Cultural Tours, Winery Tours and other experiential experiences. Please see our website for more details.

Facilities

  • Air Conditioning
  • Barbeque
  • Bicycle Hire
  • Carpark
  • Self Contained
  • Swimming Pool
  • Wifi Available

Terms and Conditions

Southbound Escapes TERMS AND CONDITIONS This Tour/Apartment is operated by S.B. Holiday Rentals and Tours Pty Ltd trading as Southbound Escapes Pty Ltd ABN 70 619 412 761 (“Southbound Escapes”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your booking is made on your understanding of, and your agreement with, these terms and conditions. References to “us”, “we”, “our” in these booking terms and conditions shall be a reference to Southbound Escapes. 1. Bookings: the procedure for bookings is as follows: • We receive an application for a booking from you and issue you with a tour/accommodation confirmation which contains final itinerary. • To book the tour/accommodation a booking fee must be paid which is 35% of the tour/accommodation price. This payment will allow Southbound Escapes to make the necessary bookings for the itinerary to ensure firm bookings are held with the suppliers of travel, accommodation and other arrangements. • The remaining 65% of the tour/accommodation price is due 60 days before the tour is to commence. Southbound Escapes has the right to cancel the booking made if full payment is not received by that date or before the tour due to commence. • The whole or part of any payment made may be non-refundable. For further details, refer to clause 4. 2. Payments: Payments made by Credit/ Debit Card do not attract fees. 3. Prices: All prices are subject to availability and bookings can be withdrawn or varied without notice until full payment is made. The following applies: • The price is guaranteed to be available on receipt of the full tour/accommodation price. • After receipt of the full tour/accommodation price, price increases may occur by reason of factors outside our control which may result in an increase in the cost of the product or service. Such factors include, but are not limited to, adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes. • All passengers are responsible for the cost of their own travel arrangements to